Durable and sturdy, our extraction forceps are the perfect tool to remove teeth from the alveolar bone. American pattern forceps have a smooth hinge so no pin is visible. All HILTONBRO Extraction Forceps can be serrated unless otherwise indicated.
- The original universal Upper molars, right forceps.
- Parallel, anatomically correct gripping beak.
- Prevent root fracturing by maintaining contact with both crown and root.
- Precise tips meet at a point, ensuring optimal grasp.
- Aggressive, long-axis serrations.
- Sharpened beaks to improve sub-gingival access.
- Textured-grip handle for increased tactile sensation.
- Used on intact, partially intact or broken teeth.
- 1 to 3 Year Conditional Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use