Durable and sturdy, our extraction forceps are the perfect tool to remove teeth from the alveolar bone. English pattern forceps are designed so that the fulcrum is closer to the working end, providing greater leverage, easing extraction. All HILTONBRO Extraction Forceps can be serrated unless otherwise indicated.
- The original universal Upper molars, left forceps..
- Parallel, anatomically correct gripping beak.
- Prevent root fracturing by maintaining contact with both crown and root.
- Aggressive, long-axis serrations.
- Sharpened beaks to improve sub-gingival access.
- Textured-grip handle for increased tactile sensation
- 1 to 3 Year Conditional Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use